Over the past 5,000+ years the ancient Taoists discovered many secrets to healing and maintaining one’s health. Now many of these secrets are available to you from Yi Ren® Qigong! In this introductory class you will learn to activate your energy field and your internal energy system. We will focus on the activation and balancing of the Elixir Field (Dantian) and the Kidney Energy Centers. Join Yi Ren Qigong instructorBRENDAN THORSON, LMP, of The Noble School of Taichi & Qigong Training to begin your journey.
A Vibrant Elixir Field is essential for one to maintain Powerful Regeneration Energiesthroughout life for enhanced vitality, longevity and creativity. The Elixir Field is our energy source for Self-Healing, Personal Growth and Spiritual Development. While the Kidneys are our Internal Power Station and having powerful kidney energy is necessary for one to have a strong and healthy body and mind. The kidneys are related to the strength of the bones and bone marrow.
- Activation of the Kidney fire energies is a key to the activation of the Elixir Field
- Deeper internal connection between the Kidneys and the Elixir Field enhances one’s internal healing powers
- Our Elixir Field is more or less like our Energetic Bank Account–thus we want to keep our energetic bank account full so we will have the energy to live a full life. Just like one wants to have plenty of money saved for retirement. “In my experience, one’s energetic bank account is even more important than one’s financial bank account because you can always earn money if you are strong and healthy, but you cannot enjoy your life regardless how much money you have if you do not have your health.”
Additional Benefits from the Development of the Elixir Field:
- Help women get over premenopausal symptoms
- Center to nourish our Mother energies
- Connects to the Moon energies
Brendan will be offering a Level One Yi Ren Qigong Seminar on 7/20 and 7/21.
Brendan has had articles published in the last five Editions ofQi Magazine:The Journal of Traditional Health and Fitness.Including the current 2013 Summer edition of Qi Magazine. Below is a list of some of Brendan’s recent articles: